Daily Ramblings, Facts and Jokes. As well as my own creations of Photos, Poems and more. Enjoy :)
Sunday, 15 April 2012
10 Tip on How to Get Organised
1. Use Lists To Organize Your Tasks
Lists help us remember stuff.
2. Use A Calendar To Keep Track Of Important Dates & Appointments
3. Review Your To Do List & Calendar Weekly
Look ahead and plan accordingly
4. Gather & Keep All Needed Information Handy
Don't waste time, stress or energy looking for what you need
5. Keep Any Organizing Method You Use Simple
Don't go overboard!
6. Establish Routines To Help Keep Tasks Under Control
7. Set Goals For Yourself
What is it that you would like to accomplish?
8. Declutter & Simplify Each Area Of Your Life
Cut the chaos!
9. Reward Yourself For Your Accomplishments
You deserve it!
10. Never, Ever Give Up On Yourself
You are worth the effort!
Georgie & Family
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)