Friday 6 April 2012

Spirt world

A few years ago I was very much unsure about the spirit world, I was sitting on the fence neither believing nor dis believing. But over more recent years I have had a few unexplained experiences.

While pregnant with my baby, I was visited constantly by a spirit who comforted me but also warned me my baby would be different but very special and indeed she was. Soon after I felt many spirits around her cot, many times I caught a glimpse of something not there. And more recently I was shown a photograph this is a picture I have always held dear to me in a special frame. Though the picture was very different. It is something I will always remember those special visits and the comfort I felt from them, the biggest question is who was it ???

No comments:

Post a Comment